The Florence Competition Programme (FCP) at the European University Institute (EUI) cordially invites you to a roundtable of discussion on the role of national courts in State aid enforcement. The roundtable is organised in occasion of two publications: the volume on “EU State Aid Law. Emerging Trends at the National and EU Level”, forthcoming by Edward Elgar Publishing, and the recent publication of the study on the enforcement of State aid rules by the national courts of the EU Member States. The study was carried out on behalf of DG Competition by a consortium, including EUI and GOP lawyers. Some of the book’s and study’s contributors will present their analysis and discuss their views with the audience followed by a reception offered by GOP.
The event is jointly organised with Gianni Origoni Grippo Cappelli & Partners.
Participation to the event is free of charge.
Organisers: Florence Competition Programme & Gianni Origoni Grippo Cappelli & Partners
- The role of national courts in State aid enforcement – Marco Botta
- National courts and recovery processes – Leigh Hancher
- State aid enforcement by national courts: an economist’s perspective – Nicole Robins
- The role of national courts in State aid enforcement – Francesco Maria Salerno
- Cooperation between the European Commission and national courts in State aid law enforcement – Bernadette Willemot-Nieuwenhuys
Gianni, Origoni, Grippo, Cappelli & partners
DG Competition, European Commission
Find out more about the book and how you can purchase it on the Elgar website.